Glucose Monitoring Global Market estimated to be worth $12,897.0 million by 2025
Cipro is an antimicrobial drug of a wide spectrum of bactericidal action from the group of fluoroquinolones.
In adult patients, Cipro is used for the treatment and prevention of infectious and inflammatory diseases caused by susceptible microorganisms:
- bronchitis (chronic in the acute stage and acute), bronchiectasis, pneumonia, cystic fibrosis and other respiratory tract infections;
- frontal sinusitis, antritis, pharyngitis, otitis media, sinusitis, tonsillitis, mastoiditis, and other infections of ENT organs;
- pyelonephritis, cystitis and other infections of the kidneys and urinary tract;
- adnexitis, gonorrhea, prostatitis, chlamydia and other infections of the pelvic organs and genital organs;
- bacterial lesions of the gastrointestinal tract (gastrointestinal tract), bile ducts, intraperitoneal abscess, and other infections of the abdominal organs;
- ulcerative infections, burns, abscesses, wounds, phlegmon and other infections of the skin and soft tissues;
- septic arthritis, osteomyelitis and other infections of bones and joints;
- surgeries (to prevent infection);
- pulmonary anthrax (for prophylaxis and therapy);
- infections on the background of immunodeficiency arising from therapy with immunosuppressive drugs or with neutropenia.
Children aged 5 to 17 years of age should be prescribed Cipro for pulmonary cystic fibrosis to treat complications caused by the blue pus bacillus (Pseudomonas aeruginosa), as well as to prevent and treat pulmonary anthrax (Bacillus anthracis).
An infusion solution and a concentrate for preparing an infusion solution are also used for eye infections and severe general infection of the body - sepsis.
Tablets are prescribed for KDF (selective bowel decontamination) in patients with reduced immunity.
Where i can buy Cipro online?
To buy Cipro online over the counter, you need to follow the link to a proven and safe online pharmacy.